At North River Church we believe it is important to meet in Small Groups, but it is also important to have fellowship with the entire church body. Our Women’s Ministry provides unique fellowship, service, and worship opportunities throughout the year to help bridge our Growth Groups together. Our Women's Minister, Mackenzie Chichester, provides leadership to our Women’s Ministry. For more information you can email Mackenzie or sign up for the Women's Ministry email list by clicking here.
Our Women's Ministry Team Captain, Jill Colburn, has some amazing things planned for our Women's Ministry. Check out the list below and let us know if you would like to join us!
Wednesday at 8pm:
We will be doing a study from RightNow Media called Brave Enough. We will watch the video together then discuss. It should be about an hour long.
Women's Ministry Check-In:
Thursday at 8pm:
We will share prayer request and check-in with each other. It should be about 30 mins long.
May 2: Progressive Dinner
- Ladies Coffee: First Sunday of the month
- Stationery Station & Prayer Request Box: in the Women's Ministry corner at NRC where you can write a note to anyone in the church and we will mail it for you.
- IF:Heritage House: Third Wednesday of the month
- Facebook Prayer Requests: Every Monday Morning
- NRC Prayer Team: Every Tuesday at 1pm